Yeah, so I pretty much talked to Greg Garbowsky's mom on the phone(Weird to say). I found his number and called it. If Greg's reading this, please don't take this offensively or anything. I'm a big fan and really wanted to find a way to talk to you, so I (weird enough), got into stalker mode and found you're number. I think it's you're home phone though. Also, no worries, I won't really be calling.
Anyways, here's our conversation:
G=Garbo's Mom
D=Me
G-"Hello?"
D-"Hello?!"
G- "Hello?"
D- "Hi is Greg there?"
G- *pause* "Uhm, who's this?"
D- "Oh, this is a friend of his."
G- "Well, why are you looking for Greg?"
D- "I just wanted to say hi."
G- "Ok well what's your name?"
D- "Oh ugh, ugh my name is Dimitra."
G- "Alright, how do you know Greg?"
D- *long pause* "Well.......I'm actually a fan. A big fan."
G- *giggles* "Aha, well Greg's on tour."
D- "Oh well could you tell him Dimitra called and could he call me back?"
G- *laughs* "Alright, I will."
D- "Thank you!!"
G- "You're welcome."
D- "Bye."
G- "Bye!"
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Talking to Greg Garbo's mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment