Friday, July 10, 2009

All About Joe, Kevin and Nick Jonas.

Jonas Brothers. Joe, Kevin and Nick Jonas. Jovenick. Whatever you want to call them. This is a story / my feelings for those three amazing boys. How they entered my life, why they stayed there, and what Joe, Kevin and Nick mean to me.
__________________________________

The Beginning-
It kind of all started in the beginning of 2007. It may not seem like that long, but it is. I was 11 years old. How did it start? Well, I was watching television one day and Year 3000 came on Disney Channel. I was like, who are these guys? It was definitely not love at first site, but I felt something for them. I was young, and I figured they were just like any other band. I was wrong. Oh, I was absolutely wrong. That's how the ride began.

Where it led-
I was acting like it was a relationship. Taking it slow and having confused feelings. By middle 2007, I became insanely in love (I guess you could also say obsessed). Hundreds of posters on my walls, and more. I was going to go to the best of both worlds tour, but there was quite a money issue. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to attend that. By beginning of 2008, it was growing like a fungus or something. I was loving those boys more then anything. I attended the WYLMITE tour on March 8th, 2008. Best night of my entire life. It was also my first concert, and I'm glad about that! Towards Middle 2008, I was "head over heels". The story goes on. Now it's Middle 2009 and I'm still going strong. I've never loved anyone more in my life then I have loved Joe, Kevin and Nick. It's indescribable. I think I'll always be a fan.

Favorites / Marraige-
Have to admit, I really don't have a favorite. I used to, but I switch favorites like I change clothes. So, I decided that I don't have a favorite. Favorites at the time--
January 2007 - December 2007 = Joe.
January 2008 - May 2008 = None.
June 2008 - September 2008 = Nick.
October 2008 - December 2008 = Kevin.
January 2009 - May 2009 = Joe.
There you have it. No favorites. I've always thought that a fake fan doesn't pick favorites. And a true fan loves them all, including Paul Kevin. Now onto Marraige. At some point, I believe I was meant to be with Nick, because we have so many favorites in common. But, my mom and best friend have been telling me that Joseph and I are perfect for eachother and that if we ever get married, it would last forever...or atleast a very long time. I believe that Joe and I would never get bored with eachother. I guess you would understand if you were me. And I really am hoping to marry Joe. Sure, you can laugh about it, but it could be love at first sight. I'm praying that it is when I meet him for the first time. Also, I understand me and Joe are a few years apart...but that is a good thing for me. My mom believes that I should (and will) marry someone that is 2-6 years older then me. Who knows what the future has in store for me?

Experiences(Some important events!)-
Well hey there. Here's a few important events and memories that have happened.
March 8, 2008-WYLMITE Concert. First concert ever. It was amazing. One of the most incredible and memorable nights. Section 209, row A!
February 27, 2009-Whoa?! The 3D movie concert experience! Very great day and night. One of the best in my life. I went with Karina and my mom. I met 7 great girls that quickly became very good friends. I've still kept in touch with Jessica (very great friend), Emily, Becca, and Ashley. Mostly Jess though. I really don't know what happened to the other girls. They weren't very big fans of the Jonas Brothers. I loved the movie. It was amazing. I lost my voice, which means I screamed the WHOLE time. I also danced and sang a lot of the time!
June 12, 2009-Good Morning America!!!! Greatest day of my entire life...so far. I flew 1500 miles to New York City on Thursday night. Last minute, I got a call thursday afternoon from GMA because I requested tickets on Wednesday! June 12 was alssso my birthday. Those three s's were necessary. :) I was SO close to the stage. On Kevin's side, and about 6 rows away. Joe glanced at me, Kevin laughed at me, Garbo nodded and smiled at me, and I got a picture of John Taylor looking at me!

My feelings for Joe, Kevin and Nick-
Whoa, what can I honestly say? They are amazing. My life, loves, supporters, boys, best friends, brothers, and more. I love them with all my heart. I'm IN love with them. How is it possible to be completely head over heels in love with three guys you don't even know? I have no clue, but it's possible. They are the reason I get up every morning, and force myself out of bed. I'm telling you, I think I have some sort of disorder where it takes so much to bring myself to get out of bed (no matter how much I slept). But, I still manage to get up because of them. They are my heart and soul. They bring complete joy to my eyes, a perfect smile on my face, and never ending laughs that escape my lips. NEVER in my life have I been happier. I was the biggest pessimist you could ever meet, and because of Joe, Kev and Nick, I've never been more positive and happy. They make me laugh like crazy :), and they don't even have to try. They made me realize that looks, partying, drugs, peer pressure, make-up, and ect really isn't important. What is important-family, life, love, happiness, and following your heart. the Jonas Brothers have changed my life in every possible way. They have stopped me from making mistakes, and they have formed me into a great person. I can't just call them a band, they are my boys. They're people (very amazing people at that). I love Joseph, Nicholas, and Paul Kevin...and I always will.

Upcoming events-
Marrying a Jonas Brother?...haha kidding. Actually, why did I type that? I'm not kidding. I will. Seriously! If I don't marry Nick or Joe, I plan on becoming great friends with Joe, Kevin and Nick. I can tell we would be awesome friends, and in fact...we have so much in common. I can see it in the future.
August 18th, 2009-World Tour!!!! Tampa. I'm very excited. Gosh, I have so much planning and preparation. It's crazy. Floor 5, Row 7. Never thought I'd be that close. Wowza.


So kids, that's pretty much everything I can think of. Thanks SO much for reading. It means a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment