Friday, April 30, 2010

Better skidaddle outta there

So I just crossed the bridge over the canal to get home, and I spot an alligator just calmly floating in the water. It just stares at me with it's 'so called' dagger scary eyes. This was nothing new to me, and I always wondered what it thought when I walked passed it. "I want her for dinner" "she's cute" or "grrr get off me land, arrrg!" Who knows, but 2nd biggest thing I wonder is "is it afraid of ME?" So I decide to take a few shells and throw them near the alligator. Nothing. I take a rock and show it AT the alligator. Nothing. Not even the blink of an eye. So I scurry along before it decides to jump at me and attack unexpectedly.

But my number 1 wonderment about alligators is.... Can they sleep with their eyes open?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment